97. Say (O Muhammad, to mankind): Who is an enemy to Gabriel! For he it is who hath revealed (this Scripture) to thy heart by Allah’s leave, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, and a guidance and glad-tidings to believers.
98. Who is an enemy to Allah, and His angels and His messengers, and Gabriel and Michael! Then, lo! Allah (Himself) is an enemy to the disbelievers.
97. Qul man- kaana ‘aduwwal-li-Jibriila fa-‘innahum nazza-lahuu ‘alaa qalbika bi-‘izNillaahi musaddiqal-limaa bayna ya-dayhi wa hudanw-wa bushraa lil-Mu’-miniin.
98. Man-kaana ‘aduwwal-Lillaahi wa malaaa-‘ikatiHii wa rusuliHii wa Jibriila wa Mii-Kaala fa-‘innAllaaha ‘aduwwul-lil-Kaafiriin.
- It confirms the principles of previous Heavenly Scriptures.
- This Holy Book guides towards the Straight Path.