81. Nay, but whosoever hath done evil and his sin surroundeth him; such are rightful owners of the Fire; they will abide therein for ever.
82. And those who believe and do good works; such are rightful owners of the Garden. They will abide therein for ever.
81. Balaa man-kasaba sayyi-‘atanw wa ‘ahaatat bihii kha-tiii-‘atuhuu fa-‘ulaaa-‘ika ‘As-haabun-Naar. Hum fiihaa khaliduun.
82. Wallaziina ‘aamanuu wa ‘amilus-saalihaati ‘ulaaa-‘ika ‘As-haabul Jannah. Hum fiihaa khaaliduun.
- The person would have faith in God, the Most High.
- Do good works.